Helping LinkSquares fill a technical gap on the Rev Ops Team
- Improved Lead Routing using LeanData
- Automate upsell products into renewals
- Operatus helped hire and onboard LinkSquares new Salesforce Administrator.
Operatus provided nimble and highly efficient professional services after a seamless and transparent agreement negotiation. They were brought on to facilitate systematic changes and improvements during a period of growth and operational change; in doing so, the team was flexible, professional, thoughtful, and impressive in their ability to translate business needs from key stakeholders into actionable strategy and turnkey project plans.
Director of Rev Ops at LinkSquares
- LinkSquares is the company behind the AI-powered contract management platform of choice for legal teams aiming to move their business forward faster.
- Customers have everything they need to write better contracts, analyze what's in existing contracts, and collaborate better with their team at every step of the way. LinkSquares differs from other platforms on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to tangible results through flexible automation, and ability to centralize everything for better visibility and collaboration
- LinkSquares was focused on updating their systems foundation to support scaling their GTM team. Salesforce was the central platform used by Sales, Marketing and CS. However, existing architecture needed to better align with new company policies & direction.
- LinkSquares was in a growth and transition period, with an entirely new Rev Ops leader, but had not yet hired any supporting team members.
- There was an existing backlog of projects that needed to be quickly executed on.
- LinkSquares started by leveraging Operatus on a project basis to execute on the existing backlog. After doubling the volume of high priority items, LinkSquares transitioned to a Rev Ops as a Service model.
- Operatus delivered hands-on, day-to-day support for LinkSquares’ Salesforce stack (incl. integrated tools: Hubspot, ZoomInfo, LeanData, Netsuite, etc)
- Operatus provided strategic guidance and technical recommendations to LinkSquares during planning discussions.
- Operatus helped hire (by engaging in interviews), and helped onboard LinkSquares new Salesforce Administrator.
- Operatus has continued to support LinkSquares and their in-house Rev Ops and marketing teams on additional projects.
Key project examples:
- Lead Routing improvements, with transition to LeanData and Lead to Account matching.
- Implemented Rules of Engagement to improve sales efficiency
- Documentation of all existing Process Builders and their purpose to prepare for transition to Flow
- Automate Product migration from Upsell Opps to Renewals
- Key Metric calculations rolling up to Account Object, including their total product sold by Opportunity Type.
- New tool integration support
- Data augmentation with ZoomInfo