Exclaimer launches Salesforce to optimize sales team effectiveness & visibility
- Developed Pipeline Management & Quoting for Scale
- Built Complete Marketing ROI Tracking
Exclaimer were looking to replace their current CRM (Dynamics) and Marketing Automation Platform (Hubspot) with Salesforce and Pardot.
Exclaimer sales team consisted of approx. 40 individuals: sales representatives, BDRs, and partner management.
Marketing drives the majority of the lead volume.
- Exclaimer has a high transaction volume business, but their existing CRM was difficult and inefficient for the sales team to navigate and Sales KPIs were not easily reportable.
- Exclaimer was not getting full funnel visibility from Lead to Cash and wanted to better tie their marketing efforts to sales results.
- Exclaimer’s management team required a full POC to ensure both that the transition would not disrupt the business, and that the change would be accepted by the sales team before signing a costly long-term contract.
- Exclaimer wanted a Salesforce partner that could implement quickly and cost-effectively and would use a phased approach (for the smoothest possible transition).
- Operatus completed a full new implementation of Sales Cloud, Pardot, and High Velocity Sales.
- Existing customer data, as well as open Lead and Opportunities were migrated from multiple prior sources (Dynamics, Hubspot, and a custom database).
- After a successful initial proof of concept, the sales teams were trained and went live on Salesforce on a region-by-region basis over the course of 3 months.
- Exclaimer rapidly adopted Salesforce and has upskilled their internal team on day-to-day system management, while continuing to engage Operatus for ongoing enhancements.
- Key benefits included:
- Being able to generate quotes directly in Salesforce
- Dashboards for the sales team to monitor their KPIs
- Complete marketing ROI measurement