Revenue Operations Architect
Think of it as a Hybrid Rev Ops Manager/Director and Salesforce Solution Architect. You lead a team managing our day to day relationship with our clients. You project manage between 3-5 clients, and delegate work to your team. You are responsible for the work that the admins are executing on, so have a regular cadence with them reviewing their work and helping with their growth.
Operatus’s team of consultants are Salesforce certified in many levels and specialties, including CPQ implementation specialists. We’ll share insight into how the CPQ package fits into your broader Salesforce instance. We believe that a well-configured CPQ tool will seamlessly integrate with the rest of the environment so that non-technical sales users can easily navigate and execute their process.
- Deliver effective Salesforce and sales technology solutions that enable our clients to reach their growth goals
- Design and build solutions, document, and train client team members
- You should be confident in your Salesforce skills and be the person that everyone turns to when they want to know a best practice or what’s possible
- Provide a full-service Rev Ops function for Operatus clients
- Provide strategic leadership directly to clients, to define systems and strategy for their revenue teams
- Process & Enablement, including: Organizational design; Sales process alignment and adoption.
- GTM Strategy & Design, including: Cross-functional alignment (Marketing, Sales, CS, CX) for customer end to end journey
- Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Performance metrics (LTV, Deal Size, sales cycle)
- Forecasting & Pipeline management
- Ensure client success and function as primary client lead on projects
- Deliver projects on time and within scope and maintain project management tools
- Communicate clearly and consistently
- Interface directly with clients on a daily basis, and run weekly check-in meetings
- Collaborate with Operatus team members on project delivery, including Salesforce Admins and Developers
- Ownership of the sales tech stack in prior roles (responsible for selecting tools, implementing, and supporting them)
- 4+ years of experience in a Sales Ops or Rev Ops role
- Prior experience working directly with CROs/VPs of Sales. Comprehensive understanding of sales process and metrics, reporting, forecasting, etc. Uses data driven decision making to define strategy.
- 4+ years of experience doing Salesforce administration
- Experience leading large/transformation projects (such as implementing Sales Engagement, merging Salesforce environments, CPQ, Lightning migration, launching new tools, etc)
- At least 1 Salesforce certification (Salesforce Administrator)
- Strong project management skills
Benefits and Perks
- Work remotely, no commuting to the office (+ $500 home office stipend)
- Competitive salary and bonuses (including raises for certifications)
- 5% client referral
- 401k with 3% company contribution for all
Health, dental, and vision insurance (US) – fully covered for employees
- Flexible time off (at least 15 days/year recommended)
- Parental leave (4 months for primary caregiver; 1 month for non-primary)
- $1,500 per year per employee L&D budget
- Company sponsored trainings
- We strongly believe in balance and have no billable hour targets
Operatus values merit, qualifications, and abilities. In promoting equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We also will make reasonable accommodations for all qualified employees or applicants with known disabilities, provided that such accommodations will not impose an undue hardship on the firm. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including but not limited to, recruitment, selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, promotion, termination, and access to benefits and training.